2011年9月28日水曜日

BR 2-01: The Quest (Hunt & Brychta, 1993)

This story is a magical story and this story like a adventure games. I like this book, because I like fantasy stories. If you like fantasy stories, you would like this book, too. I'll tell you about this book.

This story's contents are there is a girl, Wilma. One day, she wrote a fantasy story. Suddenly, she came into that story! In that story, she had to bring back a crystal bell from a villain, the evil Grimlock. There ware some difficulties. For example, there were mud swamp, a dragon and basilisk. They were terrible things for her, but she conquered them. I impressed her, because if I meet them, I couldn't conquered  them.

At last, they came Grimlock's castle. They failed to bring back the crystal bell, but they could bring back that. Why they brought back that? There was funny cause for me. The bell sounded loudly. Grimlock couldn't bear that sound. In the end, he asked them for their help. I laughed that. After that, that world became piece and Wilma could back her world.

I thought this story's ending is disappointing ending. So, Grimlock is a villain of this story which is very week. I think this story is funny story. I want to read that stories.

[217 words]

Reference
Roderick Hunt, Alex Brychta. 2003. The Quest. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿