2011年10月2日日曜日

Parade in Kumamoto City

Yesterday, took part in a parade which was held in Kumamoto city. It has been held since a long time ago. I was a guard of that parade. It was hard, because I stood in Kumamoto city two hours, and it was sunny and very hot weather. It was very hard for me.

When I visited Shirakawa park, I lied on grasses carpet. At that point of time, I felt very hard fatigue. After that, we went to Shimotori arcade to Kamitori arcade. I felt so long that way, but that way is not long.

When I came back Shirakawa park, I was hungry. We didn't eat and drink someone, because we cannot eat and drink someone during parade. It was a very hard rule for everyone. When we grieved over we were hungry, our seniors of my club brought some foods and drinks. We were happy to look them. They were so good taste.

After that, we came to Kumamoto Gakuen university. I felt very hard fatigue. When I came back my home, I slept at once. It was hard, but it was funny thing too.

[188 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿