2011年10月5日水曜日

Favorite Scene in "Robin Hood" from Disney

My favorite scene in "Robbin Hood" from Disney is animals which live in a village sing pleasantly about how much foolish Prince John is. They looked down on him in the song very much. They looks really pleasantly. Some animals played each musical instrument, other animals sing pleasantly. In that scene, they hit a doll was modeled after Prince John. When I looked that scene, I thought they had many and badly grudges to Prince John. I think that from them states.

After that scene, Prince John got angry at they sang about how much foolish him, and he raised taxes twice and he arrested animals which live in his village cannot pay expensive taxes. After I watched that scene, I think we will be better not to, make a fool of people. If we made a fool of people, we would be received collateral about making a fool of people.

I think this movie have some teachings for people. I'll be thinking pass the time without making a fool of people.

[173 words]

Reference
Wolfgang Reitherman. November 8, 1973. USA: Walt Disney Productions.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿