2011年10月19日水曜日

Alice in the Wonder Land

In Saturday, I watched a movie. That movie is "Alice in the Wonder Land." I haven't watched this movie, because I rented this DVD of this movie.

This movie has many humors points. There are personality people in this movie. For example, there were crazy man, large head queen, and so on. There were some same points of the original work, but there were many different and original points in this movie. Some same points are the characters of the original work. For example, there were Chesya cat, Watch Rabbit, Mad Hatter, and so on. Different points are story of this movie and the original story. In the original story, Alice doesn't battle, but Alice battled her enemies in this movie. I was surprised by that things. However, I was interested of that points.

Johnny Depp appears in this movie. He was Mad Hatter in this movie. I think he is a wonderful actor.
This movie is very funny movie. Some charm point of this movie is a unique view of the world. I think you will be surprised by this movie. Please watch this movie once.

[189 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿