2011年10月11日火曜日

BR 2-03: A Fright in the Night (Hunt& Brychta, 2003)

I'll tell you about this story. This story is a tender story. Other, I noticed this story was written by same authors of BR-01, The Quest.

This story is like a diary. This book is written some days in their Gran's house. Walking in woods, making some jars of jam, and so on. They are rarely experiences for present kids. I haven't done them things. I want to do them things. In the night, kids went to bed. When, they couldn't sleep. They imitated a ghost. It was funny for me. I did that things which like that, when I was children. In this story, a owl appeared on a tree near them Gran's house. I didn't look owl. I want to look owls. They are envious things for me. I felt envious to kids in this story.

It is a tender story. I want to read more like that story, because I like that story. It was funny story for me.

[168 words]

Reference
Hunt Roderick,& Brychta Alex. (2003). A Fright in the Night.  [Oxford]: Oxford University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿