2011年10月25日火曜日

BR 2-04 Oranges in the Snow (Burrows& Foster 2001)

I'll talk about a story of this book. The way of writing this story is so interesting. The way of this story is items. I hadn't ever read a book the way of writing like this book. I felt fresh things after read this book.

This story is about export. In this book, there were some troubles. However, finally, characters in this book succeed to export some things. After read this book, I thought people must never give up for every things. I sometimes give up to somethings. However, I thought I must not give up if I'll fail which I must things.

This book told me important things. I think we are must read many books and be told many important things by books.

[127 words]

Reference 
Burrows Phillip & Foster Mark. (2001). Oranges in the Snow. [Oxford]: Oxford University Pres.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿