2011年10月22日土曜日

A Sport Day

Today, I participated a sport day in KGU. It was bad weather, but it became good weather. I took part in a relay of competition with other club only. I cannot run with me in the old days. After I finished running, I felt hard tired. After a relay of competition with other cub, it was a lunch time. However, I was tired. I couldn't eat my lunch. After it past few time, I could eat it.  After lunch time, there were not events which I will take part. So, there were many free times. In that time, I watched other people and other event.  My favorite event which was did in this sport day was relay with costume play. It was very funny. In the end of this sport day, there was a lottely by a committee on P.E. in KGU. However, I didn't win in that, but I enjoied it. Today is very hard and funny day. When I came my home, I went to bed soon, because I felt hard tired. Next week, Takuma festival will be held in KGU. I want to stick for Takuma festival.

[193 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿