2011年5月31日火曜日

Playing with my club members

I went to eating curry and bowling with seniors and junior of my club. In the number of people, done at that time, the first grader was 11 people, the second-year pupil was 6 people, the third grader was 3 people, and the fourth grader was 4 people. First, we went to eating curry in cocoichi. A man of the first grader ate the curry of painful of ten times usual and it ate the curry of painful of five times usual of the woman. It ate the curry of usual painful, and it ate a painful curry that was not able to eat the first grader more than the second-year pupil instead of the first grader.

Next, We were in clubs as for the game against the team of bowling. There was a commodity in three high-ranking team, and it was necessary to eat the curry of painful of 20 times usual in the team in the low rank team. It came to have to eat a painful curry because my team became the low rank as a result of the match. The curry was insufficient though was very painful, and drank a lot of water. The average score of my team had the difference of the score of about 50 points in the average score of the team in the first place.

After that, we went to karaoke, playing in game center. I enjoied doing them. I want to go to playing with members of my club!

[249 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿