2011年5月25日水曜日

My recent worries

My recent worries are not to be able to take drowsiness even if sleeping to becoming of it impossibility to take tiredness very. Even if it often becomes sleepy at early time of night recently, it sleeps as it is, and next morning comes, tiredness and drowsiness cannot be taken. I think that the reason for nourishment is not that no so much balance often as this cause. Hereafter, I will eat a lot of vegetables though it thinks bias of nourishment to be reluctant because it lives alone.

However, I think the cause to be can not be only coming. I want to find this cause. I want you to teach by all means when there is a person who understands the cause in you.

Does you have the worry that was able to be done recently?Let's solve it as soon as possible if there is worry.

[149 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿