2011年5月16日月曜日

Welcome Party

In 14 May, the welcome party for international students in a students' dining hall in KGU. There were about 240 students in there. I was surprised to see them and felt the strain, because we would have to play latin musics ahead of everyone. Moreover, because I would have to play solo ahead of everyone, it was terribly strain.

When becoming performed time, my tension faced the peak. The tension has risen more as time when my solo is played approaches. I performed hard because I had come to play solo finally. After having finished having played solo, it was pleasant with mysterious. I think that I must have been happy to play solo.
Various universities did the program and the international student was able to be amused after of us.

Maybe, this project should have been a big success. I wanted also to make this.

[144 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿