2011年5月28日土曜日

Jazz Concert

I listened to jazz in concert hall in Kumamoto Gakuen University. It is a jazz concert which is held by Kumamoto Gakuen University's jazz orchestra and Oita University's jazz orchestra. There are great force and moving music! Jazz music two sections which smart section and force section. I like jazz music, because I feel excite. I play latin music, not jazz. But I wanted to play jazz before lestened to jazz.

I think playing jazz is very difficult and hard, but I want to play jazz, because jazz is happy to listening. Jazz and Latin music are the music of a quite different genre. However, I think that people who hear these can be amused in respect of music. Not only Latin music but also jazz wants to be listened and to be performed in the future. There are a lot of friends in the club that does jazz, and I want to talk about jazz.

[157 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿