2011年6月16日木曜日

BR 1-04 BEARS IN CAMP

I'll tell you about this book. This book is a comic book. This book is very easy to read. This story is that there are three boys and a park ranger. They hiked the mountain, but there are some fierce bears. Three boys camped out there in the situation. It is very scary story for me, because they were attacked them tent by two bears! They were helped by some park rangers. If I'm attacked my tent by some fierce and strong bears, I wouldn't do anything to do and be killed by them. This book tells us how to drive back off bears and keeping us at a distance. We can use this book not only a comic but also a textbook about bears. It is very nice for everyone. This book is interest and scary and useful book.

[140 words]

Reference: Mike Craf, Heath McKenzie
                 THOMSON NELSON(2007)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿