2011年6月13日月曜日

Strong Rain

I couldn't go to play outside this weekends, because it was very strong rain this weekends. But yesterday, I and my friends went to karaoke. We sang many singer's songs two hours. For example, we sang AKB48, UVER world, FUNKY MONKEY BABYS, and so on. I'm tired by many songs.  I'm not good at singing songs, but I felt happy so much. I thought we must  need a break once in while, because I practice only this week. I want to make progress placticing and taking a rest  at the same time.

Today, it was very strong rain day, too. I felt boring. I wanted to go to busy streets and rent some jazz CDs today, but I couldn't go to busy street by very strong rain. Because, I spent my time watching TV, accessing Internet, watcing movies, reading comics. I thought I don't want to spend my time in my house holidays. I wish sunny days this weekends, and I want to go to busy streets and rent some jazz CDs.

[177 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿