2011年6月22日水曜日

Rainy season

It cleared up after a long time this morning. I was very glad to come to dry laundry and the futon after a long time in outdoor. I think that the rainy season has already passed. This might be good for the person in Kyushu. However, this might be a bad thing for the person in the Tohoku region. Because other damage occurs when entering the time of the rainy season after there is big earthquake damage. For instance, there are a landslide and a below the floor level flood, etc.If these factors join newly, it is likely to become a more miserable thing though even only the earthquake damage is miserable. A further victim will be likely to go out newly if becoming it like this. I just pray that the rainy season leave from Japan early.

In addition, I worry about mold. Because mold breeds and makes people embarrassed when appearing before one is aware. I do not have the so much knowledge of mold. And, it doesn't know the method of rooting out mold. It doesn't want to be embarrassed with mold by me, and I want to know the knowledge of mold and the coping process to mold, and so on.


[207 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿