2011年6月29日水曜日

Outline of Mrs. Doubtfire 1-No.3a

Mrs. Doubtfire is a moving story. There is a man whose job is an actor specializing in dubbing films and has a wife and three children. He has a son and two daughters. He failed his job and lost his job, but he didn't surrender and held his son's birthday party. He invited many his son's friends and a mobile zoo. A mobile zoo has many animals. For example, there are pigs, chickens, donkeies, sheep, and so on. It looks very fun. However, that was very noisy and gave many trables his neighbers. They spreded very big volume music, and animals ate beghbers's plants. His wife was angry for that things and divorsed with him. Parental authority for children was his wife's thing. He was very sad for separation with his children. It is a sad story.

I think this movie have two themes. It is love for the family and the importance of family's relationship. First, this movie is made about father and his children's are a good parent and children. In a part of his son's birthday party scene, he and his son was dancing to the music on table. They cannot dancing if they are not a good parent and children. It is a proof that they are a good parent and children. When I watched that scene first time, I was amazed that scene, and I thought 'What a good parent and children!'

Second, I think this movie tells the importance of family's relationship for everyone that watched this movie. In a part of separation with his children, he felt very sad and regreted for separation with his children. I think he had to think I only had not to do those kind of things at that time. He lost his wife and his children. In short, he lost his lovely family. After, he was looking for his new job, but he did not look for his new job. I think that I might have felt the pain now probably because of the family that not is though the family in such time thinks that they might have become the support of his mind.

This movie tells very important things for everyone. I showed two things which I thought they are important things. I think this movie have any more important things for everyone. I don't watch all of this movie, I want to watch this movie more and I want to think about an important thing through this movie.

[423 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿