2011年6月26日日曜日

Music Festival

Yesterday, music clubs in KGU performed many music in MF. MF is a shortened form of the Music Festival. MF is a big recital for music clubs. All music clubs participate to MF. There are latin music, jazz music, chorus, modern fork, rock music, guiter, mandoline. And some clubs perfomed music in union.

It is very excited for everyone and it is very big event. I practiced herd for performing in MF. I performed in union only, but I felt happy so much. My clubs performed four songs and I performed with jazz club. It is a rare experience for me. MF is held every year, because I performed music twice in MF. MF is my pleasure, because MF is a event once a year.

All clubs and all performance in union were very wounderful. I want to perform some wounderful musics next year same quality musics of this year's MF's. It is very difficult, but performing high quality musics on stage in MF is excited. I want to perform them in that situation. For me, it is the enjoyment what tune will come out on earth next year now. I want to work hard to do the highest performance even if the tune is difficult.

After finished MF, my club held a party to celebrate the successful competion of the MF. I was tired by MF and it was  very noisy, but I enjoied it. I want to it next year, too.

I want for a while to practice hard for the improvement of the following concert and the technology though there is no practice with the club.

[271 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. How many times it is held a year?and where is it?

    If I had a chance,I'd like to go there once.

    返信削除