2011年6月23日木曜日

BR 1-05 The RUNAWAY PANCAKE

I'll tell you about this book's story. It is because the cover-page illustration is a picture with lovely  my taste as the reason why I chose this book. Other, I want to read not only short story but also medium story and long story. This book is an amount that isn't too short but isn't too long.

The story of this book is fantasy story. One day, a family made a pancake, but the pancake run away faster and the family chase it. The pancake meets many animal and be chased them on the way. Finaly, it meets a pig. It want his help, but it is ate him.  Everyone feel bad emotion, because saw that thing. This is an easy explanation of this book.

You can feel calm. This story is very funny and interest. I like this book, because this book's cover-page is lovely and this book's story is very funny. Please read this book.

[140 words]

Reference
Mairi Mackinnon, Silvia Provantini (2006)
USBORNE FIRST READING

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿