2011年12月31日土曜日

The dog I hate

The dog I hate! Why do I hate dogs? I have a reason why I hate dogs. I didn't hate medium and small dogs. I'm not good at them. When I was six years popil, I was chased a big dog  on the road to my home in summer vacaion in that year. I escaped hard with my scream. I taught that people scream when they receive a real dangerous thing is real thing. So, I hate big dogs. For example, I hae a Tosa dog, a golden retriever, a Doberman pinscher, a Siberian husky, and so on. I cannot even do approaching, not to mention it touches them. If I was barked by them, I would feel hard terrer and shaking my body. Further, I'm not good at touch medium and small dogs. Before I was chased the big dod, I could touch all dogs, but I cannot touch medium and small dogs now. I want to be good at medium and small dogs.

[168 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿