2011年12月31日土曜日

Rock Stage

I went to listen to rock music to Kamitori. It was held in Dec. 10. It started at 13 o'clock. I didn't go there, because I practiced Latin music for Latin concert which wil be held in Dec. 21.

I went there at about 16 o'clock. My friend played in this stage. However, he played a last song in his band. I heard one song only. This thing was a very regrettable thing for me. I wanted to listen to his music more. After that, many bamds performed cool musics. Everyone which performed rock music were looks so cool! I wanted to be a guitar player like them. I want to play the guitar like them! I want to practice playing the guitar for being like them!

This rock stage made me excited and gave me good experience. I want to put this experience of this rock stage to good acount for practice of playing the guitar.

 [160 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿