2011年12月31日土曜日

My Favorite Flower

My favorite flower is dandelion. I like yellow color. Dandelion is included a word. That word is lion. Lion is a animal which is the strongrst animal in this world. It is named the king of hundreds of animals. I think dandelion is strong like lion, too. If dandelion was stamped by something, they doesn't die. They grow strong more. They grow with them stamped body. I want to be like this flower, dandelion. Dandelion is the strongest flower I think. So, I think I can be strong like dandelion after live like this flower. I like them seeds. Them seeds are many seeds and they have white cotten. I like that seeds with white cotten. I think dandelion have very strong life. We can understand that thing by them life. I think dandelion is the coolest flower in this world. I want to be strong like this flower. So, I want to be pass my life like dandelion.

[160 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿