2011年12月31日土曜日

Jazz Recital

The jazz recital was held in theather in Dec. 22. I like jazz music. So, I went to this recital. Other, my circle must help this concert after finish this concert. This thing had done since many many years ago.

Them jazz musics were so great and cool. There were some great jazz music which I think I want to play. Specially, in second stage of this jazz recital, they performed them jazz musics by combo. Combo is performing jazz musics by few people. In this stage, there were great musics. I want to them music if I have time to play them music.

After finished thi recital, we helped them. It was so hard. I felt hard tired. Next day, there were hard pains in my body. This recital was so great and cool. I want to go this recital next year.

[143 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿