2011年12月31日土曜日

Latin Concert

In Dec. 21, a Latin concert was held in theater. This concert was held by our circle. We practiced hard our Latin musics for this concert. I was narvesed, because I didn't have confidence for this concert. However, I enjoed this performance. I was fun. I performed four musics only. This concert will be held next year. So, I want to perform difficult musics more.

I was busy for prepareinring for this concert. So, I couldn't attend today classes. I wanted to attend today classes, because today classes was the last class in this year.

This concert was very funny concert for us. However, four grade senior graduated this circle. We felt so sad. However, two years after, I will graduate this circle. So, I want to enjoy this circle and enjoy performing Latin musics.

[113 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿