2011年12月7日水曜日

Essay 2-03a: My language learning history

I started learning English when I was 12 years old. However, it wasn't the time when I was junior high school student. I started learning English when I was a sixth-year pupil. That study was a preparing for study English in junior high school.I started learning English in after-school lessons to supplement schoolwork.

A first English test was done when I was a first-year pupil in junior high school. A points of first English test was very nice points. I made mistake two questions only. I was very happy. However, whenever it tested, that points made fell. Once in a while, I took nice points of English test. My weak points of studying English are words, phrases and idioms. They had became some my weak points for three years.

When I was high school student, I studied hard English. For example, I studied English words, phrases, idioms, and grammars. My way of study English when I was high school student was answering many English questions and writing English words many times. Answering many English questions is taming for English. I heard that writing English words many time was very important thing by many teachers. We cannot know English words by heart by watching only.

When I was second-year pupil, I attend GTEC and society for Testing English Proficiency. They were very difficult for me. GTEC is a reserch test of study of English from high school students. A score of GTEC was about 450 points. It was good score in my class when I was high school student. A teacher said that points was nice. I attend society for Testing English Proficiency semi second class and second class. I could get a license of semi second class exam. However, I couldn't get a license of second class.

After I entered this university, I studied Spanish. I didn't know Spanish. It was my presure before study Spanish. I found Spanish was very hard language. In the start of studying that language, I couldn't understand it, but I could get that unit. I don't want to study another language of English.

This university have very good thing for studying English. For example, there are Power words, English Launge, many English DVD, and so on. It is too many to use all things which is had by KGU for studying English. I cannot use the purpose of that things. I want to use them for studying English. This university is very useful for studying English.

[421 words]

4 件のコメント: