2011年12月31日土曜日

BR 2-11: Battle of the Bands (Milett& McKenzie)

I'll talk you about a story of this book.

This story is a battle of bands. There are two or more bands battle by them musics. Japanese say this thing Taiban.

There are a girls band and boys band. The heroins of this book is the girls band. They battled by them cool rock musics. However, there were trrable for girls band. The electric turned off suddenly when they started playing them cool rock music. When I read this scene, I don't want to be like this when I will start playing our musics. However, they performed them music in that situation. I thought they were great girls. In the end of this story, the winner is the girls band. It is great thing.

After read this book, I want to play rock music. In this March, the festival of music will be held in KGU. So, I want to practice to this festival.

[156 words]

Reference
Millett Peter& McKenzie Health. Battle of the Bands. 2007. South Melbourne : Thomson Learning Australia

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿