2011年7月13日水曜日

BR 1-08: Trapped

I'll tell you about a story of this book. This story is a very real story, and a scary story, too.

A boy which name is Tom was trapped in school bathroom at the night. He wanted someone help him, but he couldn't anything. However, he knew a signal of SOS, because that day's class. He wanted someone help him with that signal. After that, he helped by Harvey. He felt relieved. This is an easy explanation about this story. I felt scary, because this story is real, and it is likely to actually happen. I thought it may be good for studying knowledge of survival and some signals of SOS to tell some dangerous things come to me. I thought that things after read this book.

[128 words]

Reference 
 Hill, David
Loudmouth Productions
Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2008

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿