2011年7月9日土曜日

This Saturday

Today was a bussy Saturday.  In the morning, Two-years publish in KGU had test forgetting a job. This test was very difficult not only ma but also my friends. Other, it was started in early morning, because I felt sleepy till attend the test. A content of the test was two categories. It was ability of Japanese languaghe and abvility ofscience and mathematics. I wanted more times for solving them questions, because these question were very difficult, and we needed more times for solving them questions. Specially, I thought questions of science and mathmatics were very difficult for me, because I'm not good at solving questions of science and mathmatics. Specially, I'm not good at solving maathmatics. That test finished in afternoon. After finished the test, I felt very hard tired.

After attended the test, I went to listening to fork songs. In KGU, there is a club of performing modern fork musics. I have friends of that club. I went to KGU to listening them, because I was invited from them two weeks ago. They performed very nice musics. I performing music in big band. After listened to them, I wanted to perform music in a band. I think listening musics which performed many people is rarely experiences. I want to perform music more!

[218 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿