2011年7月18日月曜日

BR 1-09 Stories of monsters

I'll tell you about the story of this book. This book is separated three stories. In this book, three types of monsters appear each stories. Not only the fearful monster whom people think of but also a lovely monster comes out for this book. Feaeful monsters are really fearful, so they eat people. But each heroes sloved them ploblems with great ideas. I was amazed them ideas! There was one funny point. When it is variously said, even fearful monsters who eats the people eats the chocolate chip cookie. I thought they have a pretty point after read thet part.The heroes were children, but they could defeat each fearful monsters. So, I thought I can slove difficult problems after read this book.

[124 words]

Reference: 
Russell Punter ; illustrated by Mike Phillips
London : Usborne, 2004

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿