2011年7月3日日曜日

Exciting Day

Today is a excited day for me. I went to Aso to go and take a look at a campsite for going camp with all people with my club companions in August. In my club, the second-year pupils plan canp. The campsite is very cool, and I think it is easy to spend times. We went and take a liik at many things in a campsite. For example, We went and take a look at cottages, a outside kitchen, an open space, and so on. Other, we asked a staff in there about matters that require attention. We will unite the schedule of the camp in August basing them. After that, we went to Aso farm land. It is very fun. We enjoyed forgetting time because it enjoyed it there. We think we will able to make a very good schedule of camp and the best memories of camp in the current.

After that, I listened jazz musics from jazz club in KGU. They performed very nice jazz musics. I was excited to listening to them jazz musics. I thought I want to perform very nice latin musics for everyone that come to listen our latin music and I want to perform latin musics many times. Performing musics can give exciting moving for everyone and me. If I had the chance would I perform latin musics. I want to perform musics many times!

[234 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi.
    One of my professor told me that KGUs jazz band has been famous in Kyusyu.
    Is that right?
    I never heard of it before.
    I wanna listen if I had a chance.

    返信削除