2011年7月18日月曜日

BR 1-10 Ricky ricotta's Mighty robot vs. the voodoo vulture from venus

I'll tell you about the story ofthis book. This book is like comic books. This story are robot hero story and action story. I like robot animations, because I was interested of this book. When it easily explains this story, there are the mouse whose name is Ricky Ricotta and his robot whose name is Mighty Robot. It is a story that knocks down vultures that came so that they may conquer the earth from Venus. I was excited when I was reading this book. This book had many additions. For example, there are how to draw characters who appeared this story, flip-o-rama, and so on. This book have many funny things. This book is one of series of this book, because I want to read other books on this series.

[134 words]

Reference:
Dav Pilkey ; pictures by Martin Ontiveros
New York : Scholastic, 2001

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿