2011年7月13日水曜日

Last Sunday

Last Sunday, I went to watch a movie with my companions from my club. There were three girls and me. We planned to go to watch movie a week ago. We watched a movie which was a super rangeres heroes movie. We were excited by it until watching that movie, because many heroes appeared that movie. But that movie started in early morning, because I had to wake up at 7:30. I felt very hard sleepy. But I was excited, and felt funny by it. That movie was one of my favorite movie.

After watchedcthat movie, We went to downtown to play together in there. First, we went to MacDonald's to eat lunch, because that movie finished at 12:00. The humbugeres which we ate were very good. After ate lunch, we went to karaoke. The karaoke grew livelier. We sang many songs two hours. After finish karaoke, I felt refreshed. I felt the stress long times, because it was a good chance for me.

After karaoke, it started rain. I went to movie theater by bike, because backing home was very difficult. But that day was very funny day for me. I want to play with my friends more many time.

[204 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿