2011年7月18日月曜日

Funny day

Yesterday was very funny day.  First, I went to eat sushi to a revolving sushi bar with may friend. I ate sushi after a long time. It was very tasty. After that, I went to Ezu lake with my friend. Thre were many people that bathing in that lake, or playing in the water. That lake was very cool, I thought this lake is an ideal place for enjoy the cool breeze. After that, we went to Kumamoto plants and animals garden. I haven't gone a zoo  and seen rarely animals for a long time. I felt fresh feeling. I felt happy, because I seen many rarely animals and animals that I haven't seen. However, it was very hot. We couldn't see them at a slow speed, and spent long time to see them. After that, we went to eat dinner restaurant. I ate udon. It was very tasty. Yesterday, I play long time with my friend, but we had to attend spring tests next week, so I'll study hard to attend them.

[177 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿