2012年1月11日水曜日

BR 2-17: A Hot Day at the Farm (Pile& Burnett)

I'll talk about a story of this book.

The heroes and heroines in this story are animals. They are a pig, a cow, a horse, a sheep, a duck, and a dog. The main place of this story is a farm. I had read some stories like this story many time. A day, they play around this farm, track, and so on. We looks this playing is running in this farm. After play in farm, they go and swim in water. They go into water, but pig cannot swim better, and she drown in water! I was surprised by this scene.  After that, this animals helped pig.

I think human must help each other people. I was taught this thing by this book.


[124 words]

Reference
Pile Murray& Burnett Jeff. A Hot Day at the Farm. 2004.
South Yarra : Macmillan Education Australia

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿