2012年1月11日水曜日

ENGLISH

I developed my skills of English by this class, Writing IV. In this class, I read many books which is written in English. Reading English book was fresh thing for me. I read many English books this year. It is too many to count English books. However, I read easy English books. I read English books which is level 0 to 2 only. I want to read more difficult English books. I'll read Harry Potter by I graduate KGU.

I write many English words on this blog. There were many English words which I haven't know. I search these words when I found  these words when I write this blog. So, I think I could study many English words. However, there are English words
which I don't know now. So, I think that I study English words after this year.

Speed typing made me speedy type man.

[150 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿