2012年1月11日水曜日

Coming-of-age ceremony

Day before yesterday, I went to Coming-of-age ceremony in Nagasaki.I came back to Nagasaki for this thing only. Coming back to Nagasaki by shinkansen and trains. It was so hard for me. I was tired by this thing. This ceremony was happines thing for me. However, this Coming-of-age ceremon was very bored thing for me. It was hearing some speaches only. Other, I couldn't find my friends who I was high school student, but I could find a friend who I was junior high school student. I was happy when I found him. However, this ceremony was very very very bored thing!! Finished this ceremony, I came back my home, and I went to my home in Kumamoto. It was 9 o'clock. Next day, there were class. So, I slept early. I ate sushi when I came back to my home with my famoly. That sushi was very good tasty! I love sushi!

[160 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿