2012年1月11日水曜日

My Favorite Vacation Memory

My favorite vacaton memory is going zoo in Nagasaki with my family in summer when I was four years in elementary school. The name of that zoo which we went is Nagasaki bio park. Going there was very joyful. A picture which was taken with my family is in my home in Nagasaki. There is a rare zoo in Japan. Theer is a reason why Nagasaki bio park is rare zoo. That reaso is we can touch many animals. Touching animals is rarely experience in our life. FOr example, we can touch llama, capybara, a tortoise, and a squirrel monkey, and so on in this zoo. We touched many animals. This is a funny experience. I feed some branches for giraffe. This is a funny experience, too. We cannot expect that touching animals, feed some foods for animals. However, we can do like these things in there. I want to go there again. Playing in there is my favorite memory.
[160 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿