2012年1月11日水曜日

My Favorite Book

My favorite book is written by Makoto Raiku. He is a caricaturist in Japan. He wrote many funny cartoons. For example, he wrote Konjiki no Gash!, Doubutsu no kuni, and so on. His pictures are very cool. I like his pictures. He can write cool character, cute chaacter, funny character, terrrer character, and so on. I like them. Other this, his story is funny, cool and fresh story. I like his story so much. When I was elementary school student, I bought his comic book. It was first time of buying his comic books. After that, I read that. It was very funny for me. I bought all of that comic books. There were Konjiki no Gash! After finished Gash, he wrote animal story. That thema is life of animals. I was shocked after read this book when it was first time of read this comic. His comic have hard charm. I want to read his comic more, and I want him to continue a life of caricaturist.

[168 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿