2012年1月11日水曜日

My Favorite Place I've Been

My favorite place I'e been is Tokyo Disney Land. When I was a popil, I lived in Yokohama in Kanagawa. I sometimes went to Tokyo Disney Land with my family. There is a dream and magic country in Japan. The atractions in this place were very joyfull.My best atraction is 'It's a small world.' My best place in Tokyo Disney Land is Cartoon City. This area is where Disney character lives there. For example, there are Mickey Mouse, Minny Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and so on. I like Mickey mouse. So, this area was my dream land. I watched parade in there. When I watched that parade first time, I received hard shock! That parade was so great. I met some famous Disney characters. I remenber that memory so hard in my brain. I want to go there again. If I had money and time, I want to go there with my gorl friend.

[157 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿