2012年1月11日水曜日

My Favotite Dessert

My favorite dessert is Chinese-style almond jelly. Japanese call this dessert Annindoufu. My favorite Chinese-style almond jelly is bought in Lowson. It is the best Chinese-style almond jelly. The first time of eating it was when I was junior high school student. It is my favorite taste.  When I have money and I'm hungry, I sometimes buy it. Chinese-style almond jelly has white body and peculiar fragrance. I like that fragrance. Sometimes, a Chinese matrimony vice is on them. That is seed. I don't like that. That seed taste strange taste. I don't like that taste. Sometimes, mangoo is on this dessert when I ordered this dessert. I feel hard happiness when I looks that mangoo is on this dessert. I don't eat Chinese-style almond jelly these days. I don't have a eason why I don't eat Chinese-style almond jelly. So, I want to eat this dessert if I have money and time.

[165 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿