2011年11月19日土曜日

BR 2-06: The Little Red Hen (Davidson& Postgate)

I'll tell you about this story.

This is a animal story. A heroine of this story is a hen which is called Little red hen. I think this story is a pretty story when I started to read this story.

She has three best friends. They are cat, duck, and rat. They are sly and idlers. In this story, she drew wheat and cooked bread with that wheat. They didn't help her, but they would to eat bread after she cooked bread. I thought they were sly and idlers.

She grew wheat and cooked bread with that wheat in the paragraph in front of one. In the end of this story, she ate that bread which she cooked. I think that it is being explained that this book has that reward to those who are doing their best. Actually, her best friends couldn't eat her bread. I want to be doing my best for everything in future.

This book tells a wonderful things for us. After read this book, you will think 'I want to be doing my best.' Please read this book.

[186 words]

Reference
Davidson Susanna& Postgate Daniel. The Little Red Hen. (2006) London : Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿