2011年11月9日水曜日

Essay 2-01b: My Hometown

My favorite place is in Nagasaki, the prefecture where I was born in 1991,12,13. It is my hometown, and there is my favorite place. I was born on a medium-sized island which is called Oshima.

Nagasaki has some fun places. Foe example, there are the Nagasaki Bio park and House-tenboss.


First, Nagasaki Bio Park is a zoo. This place is a zoo which is few and rarely in Japan. We can touch some animals. For example, we can touch many sized turtlrs, wallabies, capiballas, and so on. Another, we can feed many animals which are there. It is a rarely experience. However, it is so far from Nagasaki city. We must go there by car, bus or taxi, but that place is very fun place for everyone.  Children specially can be happy so much.

Second, House-tenboss is which a theme park is like Holland. There are big  windmills and cute tulips. It is beautiful. You will feel that I’m in Holland now, if you go there. We can buy many “One Piece” goods there. It is the largest One Piece goods shop in Japan. If you like One Piece, please go there and buy them. I think you will be able to be excited and happy so much.

There is thing only in Nagasaki. It is many and hardship slopes. Many slopes are famous in Nagasaki. There were some hardship to walk to walk on slopes. It is very hard. I don’t want to walk on slopes. Other, Nagasaki has streetcars, but it isn’t things only in Nagasaki. There are streetcars in Kagoshima, Kumamoto, and many place have, too! Many people who live in Nagasaki use streetcars. Streetcars are major vehicle in Nagasaki. When I was high school student, I used streetcars to go high school many times. A streetcars fee is cheap. Streetcars are very useful thing for people who live in Nagasaki. I think people who live in Nagasaki are the best of passengers who using streetcars in Japan. 

Nagasaki has many good foods. I’ll tell you about noodles stewed with meat and vegetables and sponge cake. Noodles stewed with meat and vegetables is a noodle dish. We call this chanpon. Many vegetables, meats, and sea foods are in this. Sponge cake is a dessert from Holland. It is like cake. Many people who live in Nagasaki sometimes eat it. Tha foods has good taste.

Nagasaki has many good things. For example, there are theme park, foods, rare things. They are too many things to all tell you. Please come to my favorite and home town, Nagasaki. You can make many good memories.  

[444 words] 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿