2011年11月29日火曜日

BR 2-08: Chicken Licken (Punter& Kronheimer)

I'll talk about a story of this book.

This story is a funny story. The all characters of this book are animals, and almost all the characters are birds. There are chicken, hen, cock, duck, goose, turkey, and fox. Chicken Licken which misunderstand chicken is a hero of this story. For example, when he was hit an acorn his head, he thought sky was falling that time. When I read that scene, I thought he was so cute. After that, they ran to king place with many birds. That birds were honesty. They believed what Chicken Licken said. They were so unique.

After, a fox was going to eat them. However, an acorn hit the fox's head. After that, he thought sky is falling, too. And he ran to a hole where he lives. It is a my favorite point of this book. I thought the fox misunderstand like Chicken Licken. It is so funny for me.

That animals are very unique animals. This book is cute and funny.

Reference
Punter Russell& Kronheimer Ann. Chicken Licken. (2007) London : Usborne

[171 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿