2011年11月16日水曜日

The Last Day of Takuma Festival and After Party

I'll talk you about the last day of Takuma festival and after party.

That day was very excite. Some judges came our classroom! They examined our music. They compare our music with music of other music club. We were nervous by coming them, but we weren't defeated and perform our music with joyful. When they came there, I didn't perform music. However, I heaped up other my club members. It was so joyful. We sold all curry. Curry was sold out in second day of this school festival, too. I was so happy, too. However, I had be used up all spoons by my mistake on the way to sell curry. I run to buy spoons to some supermarkets. When I came back classroom, I was tired. However, I sold curry with tenacity.

After finished this school festival, after party was held in ground of KGU. When that time, it was rain. I was anxious about holding that. However, that was held. After party was very fun. In that party, many award was announced. Music award is one thing of them. When the best of music award was announced, I was nervous.

The best of music award was our club! I was so happy when our club was announced to this award. I want to get this award next year. I think we can get this award next year, too! I love my club! 

[237 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿