2011年11月29日火曜日

BR 2-09: The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse (Arengo& Aldous)

I'll tell you about a story of this book.

This book is very interesting. I like a type book like this book. This book compares the country person with the town person.

There are two mice in this book. The town mouse and the country mouse are good friend. However, they doesn't like a place where they each live. This is a point that I thout this book is interested. One mouse like a plece where he live, but that mouse doesn't like a place where another mouse live.

The completely same thing occur each place. So I think this book is very interesing. Foe example, they cannot sleep another place, they doesn't like food of another place, and so on.

In the end of this story, the country mouse says my home is the best place. I think so. I'm difficult to sleep in other place where I don't know. I like food of my hometown, Nagasaki. I sometimes want to back to Nagasaki and eat them foods.

This book tells some interested things. If you wanted to know things like this story, please read this book.


[194 words]

Reference

Arengo Sue& Aldous Kate. The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse. (1998) Oxford : Oxford University Press

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿