2011年11月7日月曜日

In Tamana

Last Thursday, I went to eat cakes biking to Tsukasa royal hotel in Tamana. I like sweets. So, I was excited by eating many cakes. In start of that, I felt strong happiness. I was so happy! However, in the end of that, it was so hard things for me. Eating many cakes isn't easy thing. It get more and more hard. I couldn't eat all cakes which I brought to my table. I left unfinished some cakes. I tried to eat cakes with drinking some coffee and tea. However, I couldn't eat them by that way. When we went to back, I ate that cakes with spirit. I thought people shouldn't eat many somethings to eat by food biking without restraint.

After that, we went to Jagatani park to play. We played on a very long slide. However, I was injured my hip. Other, we went up the summit of a mountain. In the start, we run to the summit of a mountain, but it get more and more hard. I wore myself out getting up to the summit of a mountain. However, the view of the summit of mountain was so beautiful. I want to go to there again.

[205 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿