2011年11月30日水曜日

My Favorite Movie

My favorite movie is Toy Story series. It is made by Disney. When I watched the first of this series, I was six years old. It is the first time to watch that series. When I watched that movie, I was shocked by that movie. It was very funny. I became a fan of that movie. When I heard that a second series was made, I was very happy. I watched the second movie as soon as that movie was telecast with my mother. Last year, the third series was telecast. I wanted to watch that movie. However, I couldn't watch that movie, because I forgot watching that movie, and I didn't have money. In August in this year, I could that movie.I watched that movie with Blue-lay Disc. I was very happy, but I had sad emotion, because Toy Story 3 is last series of that movie. I wanted that series more. That movie was very funny. I want DVDs of that series.

[168 words]

1 件のコメント: