2011年11月19日土曜日

BR 2-07: I WISH (Gabolinscy& Dani)

I'll talk you about this story.

This story is a adventure story. Three students who hate reading and writing at school go to Pacific Ocean. They were enjoying sailing in Pacific Ocean in the beginning. I regarded them who can sail the Pacific Ocean as enviable. However, it turned bad weather and them boat rolled upside down. It was pitiful. After that, they found a small island . I haven't been small island. I had been medium-size island only for 20 years I live.

This story had some surprise points. In the end of this story, a giant genie appeared over there. I was surprised by that. I didn't think a giant genie appears. It is a surprise point. He could grant them one wish each. So, two students were granted them wish each. However, the last student didn't have a wish. And he has invited them who were able to return to school to the island small again. I was surprised, too! This is the second surprise point in this story.

This story has many surprise points. This book is just a joyful book. This book is pleasant to read. I want to read like this book.

[202 words]

Reference
Gabolisnscy Jack& Dani Sue. I WISH. (2007) South Melbourne : Thomson Learning Australia

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿