2011年11月29日火曜日

My Favorite High School Memory

My favorite high school memory is school trip to Hokkaido. This was a first time to go to Hokkaido. We went to there to ski, sightseeing. First and second day, we skied in mountain. I don't remenber the name of that place. When I was junior high school student, I skied in Hiroshima. So, ski was easy thing for me. However, skiing in Hokkaido was funner than skiing in Hiroshima. Skiing in Hokaido was very funny, because the course in Hokkaido was very long and there were some funny areas. For example, there were some hills of a steep slope, some curve in the road, some short cut courses, and so on. It was the funniest thing in my life. Last day, we went to Otaru in Hokkaido to sightseeing. Otaru is famous for a music box, seafood. There was a bis music box shop. I bought a music box for my family. It has very beautiful tone. If I had some money to buy music box, I would buy a music box. I ate scallop in there. It was big and very tasty. Hokkaido is very funny place. I want to go there again in someday.

[198 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿