2011年11月14日月曜日

Work in Kengun Shrine

Yesterday, I worked a part-time job in Kengun shrine. A part time-job is traffic control in a parking lot of Kengun shrine.

We started it at 8 o'clock in morning. I felt strong sleep. In the start of that, there were a few cars. It was safe to use a parking lot only. I worked in the front approach to Kengun shrine. So, I didn't have work in first time. However, in the afternoon, many cars came there. That time was so hard. I had heavy pain to my leg and the small of the back. I spoke loudly at all time in that time. So, there is little pain to my the throat now. In the end of that work, times increased little by little. When that time, we talkd. After finished a part- time job, we were given money of this work. We were given 8000 yen.

After that, I went to downtown and I bought some cloths for this winter. Other, I bought a tool for guitar.

We work in there every years. I worked there last year, too. This part-time job is Tuesday, too. I'll work that time,too. I want to work hard.

[205 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿