2011年11月4日金曜日

Takuma Festival

Last week, a school festival which is called "Takuma festival" was held three days in KGU. It ws held October 28 to 30. I'll talk you about preparing day for Takuma festival and the forst day of Takuma festival.

In  prepaing day, we were very busy and felt hard tired. We carried some heavy tiered platforms. Other, we must  carry many desks from classroom which we use to other classroom. Other, we must spread crrugated cardboard when put tiered platforms. We hadn't  to damage walls and floor of classroom which  we use. We used long time to prepare for Takuma festival.

In  the first day of Takuma festival, we gathered in front of building number 4 in early morning. I wanted to sleep. However, we practiced to perform for many visiter and we had to win the best award of music. Other, I had to make many curry rice.

When I made curry rice, I was very busy, bacause we didn't have time. The time of making curry was so short. So we had to make curry hurry. Many vegetables in curry were little hard, but curry was very good taste.

Performing our music was very joyful for me. However, I performed music one time only. I had discontent about that. I asked our conducter what I want to perform music more. 

It was the first day and preparing day. I want to talk you about second day and last day of Takuma festival on and after tomorrow.

[251 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿